The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is a partnership between the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic provinces :
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot lets Atlantic employers hire qualified candidates for jobs that they haven’t been able to fill locally. You can be living abroad or be in Canada temporarily. You must have a job offer before you can apply.
You and the employer must meet requirements. If you and the employer meet the requirements, you’ll get permanent resident status. This means you can live and work in Canada.
These are the steps you need to follow:
Before a job offer
1. Meet eligibility requirements
2. Find a designated employer
After the job offer
3. Make sure the job and the employer meet the requirements
4. Work with a settlement service provider organization to get a settlement plan
5. Wait for the province to endorse your job offer
6. Apply to immigrate as a permanent resident
7. Optional: Temporary work permit
It usually takes six months to process your permanent resident application.
For More info Visit fill the online assessment form – – – (Name, Edu, Exp, Which Program you wanted to Apply)
START YOUR CANADA IMMIGRATION JOURNEY THROUGH OUR EXPERT GUIDANCE !
If you are looking to immigrate to Canada, we can assist you in selecting the correct type of visa for your circumstances, while ensuring that you take maximum advantage of all the potential visa possibilities. Expressway Immigration Experts has been working in the immigration industry since 2010. Our success rate speaks for our dedication and honest dealings with our valuable clientele.