Get Permanent Residency Visa in Australia
Australia is the only country which has not entered recession since many decades now. Australia is always welcoming immigrants with excellent job opportunities.Expressway Immigration Consultancy Services provides you the personalized counseling & filing for your file which will ensure that you get your decision on time & in our favor.
The best part of Australia is its climate and the adventurous Australia.
Australia offers multiple categories of Visa for the permanent residency. Categories such as Subclass 189 Visa, Subclass 190 Visa, Subclass 489 Visa.
It is one of the few developed economies that are witnessing a boom in export and the overall economy. This makes Australia one of the most celebrated destinations for immigration. There are many ways through which a person can apply for immigration to Australia. Skilled immigration may be the best route for gaining PR in Australia. Candidates who do not have sponsors in Australia can apply through this stream.
An expression of interest has to be submitted through Skill Select. On the basis of your information, Department of Immigration will invite you to apply for immigration. After receiving the invitation, you must apply within 60 days or you would be required to submit the EOI again. This makes it imminent for applicants to collect all the necessary documents as they need to apply within a given time frame.
Options to Live in Australia:
- Immigration Visa to Australia.
- Temporary Visas to Australia.
- Study Visas for Australia
Valuable benefits of having a Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia
There are multiple rights that you attain with the permanent residency, Below are the rights and privileges being given to a permanent resident of Australia:
- Live in Australia indefinitely.
- Leave & enter Australia frequently in the first five years Plus, this benefit can be renewed after five years.
- Apply for Australian citizenship
- Access to free or subsidized legal & health services
- Sponsor your relatives subject to fulfilling residence criteria & assurance of support requirements
- Gives you right to apply for Australian consular assistance overseas
- As a permanent resident, you get all the rights just like any other Australian citizen. This includes the free or subsidized legal and health services as well.
- Right to travel, live, work and study in New Zealand
- Children born inside Australia will be an Australian citizen by birth
Other Social Benefits of the Australia PR:
- Medical benefits
- Employment benefits
- Insurance benefits
- Tuition fee waiver for studies
- Can set up business in Australia
- Visit 150+ countries without the Visa as you become a resident of Australia.
- Social, accommodation, many government benefits
- Australia Passport in 2 years & PR status for the family right now.
- Sponsor your friends, family to visit Australia.
- Unemployment benefits.
- Spouse can work full time.
Requirements for Australia PR
1. Documents you need for Australia Permanent Residency
You are required to provide appropriate documents and apply at the point based system to get the eligibility.
According to the PR visa category, you need to attach properly filled the application form.
Apart from Education and Experience documents, you may require some additional documents. The authorities can ask you for more documents. Hence, it is important that you consult our experts in order to stay prepared with all the documents.
Missing any tiny information can delay the processing time of the visa. So, contact our consultants and let the experts handle the job for you.
You need to provide the English language proficiency test results provided by the IELTS in the Later stage only.
Also, the skill assessment report provided by any relevant assessing authority.
2. Picking the right visa category
It is highly important that you choose the correct PR visa category. The subclass 189 or the Non-sponsored visa is the most common PR category. Also, there are others such as Australian State Nominated Visa, which is the Subclass 190. Plus, you can apply for the Subclass 489 Australian Regional nominated visa.
Hence, it is important that you pick the most suitable category for yourself.
3. Occupation selection from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
After choosing a suitable visa category, you should pick the right occupation from the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List i.e.,MLTSSL (previously called Skilled Occupation List or SOL). For the applicants of non-sponsored visa that is subclass 189 visa, the occupation can be selected from the MLTSSL provided by Australia. However, the applicants of state nominated visa, that is subclass 190 visa and Regional nominated 489 visa ,are required to pick an occupation from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) that belongs to a particular state in Australia (previously called Consolidated Skilled Occupation List or CSOL).
4. Applying in the point based system
After getting things done with the category and the SOL, you need to apply in the point based system. For this, you are required to submit an Expression of Interest or the EOI. You can submit EOI online in the Skills Select System of Australia. Also, you are required to provide your general profile details such as the age, work experience, language proficiency and others. With this profile, the authorities will give your scores, which will decide your eligibility for the PR visa. It is important that you score at least 60 points in the system. But the higher you get, the better are the chances of getting the invitation to apply.
5. Complete the health and character requirements
The authorities require you be healthy and have a good character. Hence, you need to provide the evidence in the form of a medical report and the character certificate (PCC) as well at final stage of the processing
6. Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) Govt.fee:
For Principle Applicant:AUD 3,670.00
Dependent Applicant Charge Above 18 years: AUD 1,835.00
Dependent Applicant Charge below 18 years: AUD 920.00
WHAT IS THE AUSTRALIAN SKILL ASSESSMENT?
Depending on which authority you’re dealing with, the Skill Assessment can be complex. When making a visa application, there is no room for error. You may be required to provide documents of your training, detailed reports and references from the duration of your career. We can assist you with this part of the application to ensure that you have a strong case that highlights your skills.
The main requirements to get this visa include the following –
- You must nominate an occupation that is on the relevant Australian skilled occupation list.
- Be willing to live and work in the nominated state’s specific regional areas
- You must obtain a suitable skill assessment for the particular occupation
- You must be nominated by an Australian state/ territory government agency or an eligible relative to sponsor.
- Age must be less than 44 years
- You must achieve the score specified in the invitation letter based on the factors of points test
- You must be competent and fluent in English language
Who is Eligible?
A graduate/Diploma holder with 1-2 years of work experience.
To check your free eligibility with transparent honest feedback you may call us or drop an email. +9144-48512349; 9566677734, 9566507734
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Once you hold a positive skill assessment, you’ll need to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI). Once this has been completed, you’ll be added to a pool of other hopefuls. You will then be invited to apply for a visa.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST
All applicants are required to take an English test called IELTS. We can help you train for this by offering Authentic free book materials
Health and Character requirements are judged through relevant certificates. Health certificate should be acquired from a health professional associate with the Department of Immigration, Australia. The police check certificate can be used as a character certificate and must be acquired from every country that the applicant has lived in for 12 months or more within the last 10 years of applying for immigration.