Want to know how to link your paper-based application to an online IRCC account? However, not all applications can be linked. This article enlists the applications that can be linked and how to link. Once you link your paper-based application to an online account, you will get online updates and messages about your application. Also, you get the most up-to-date case status information. As per IRCC website, following categories of paper-based applications can be linked to an online account.
- Interim Federal Health Program
- Permanent residence
- Agri-Food Pilot
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- High-Skilled Program
- Intermediate-Skilled Program
- International Graduate Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- In-Canada live-in caregivers
- Caring for children
- Caring for people with high medical needs
- Express Entry profile
- Family sponsorship (excluding applications to become a sponsor)
- Federal skilled trades
- Federal skilled worker
- In-Canada protected persons and convention refugees (excluding dependants’ applications)
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec entrepreneurs
- Quebec investors
- Quebec-selected skilled worker
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
- Self-employed persons (including Quebec)
- Start-up visa
- Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway)
- Permanent resident card
- Temporary residence
- International Experience Canada (IEC)
- Study permit and extension
- Visitor visa
- Visitor record
- Work permit and extension
How to Link?
You can link your application to an online account by creating or signing into your existing GC key account on IRCC portal. An applicant gets only 5 attempts to connect after log in. You will need to enter the latest information on your application. Select “Add (link) your application to your account to check your status” under “View the applications you submitted.”
Do You Want to Apply to the Express Entry Program in 2022?
If you plan on applying to the Canada Express Entry Program in 2022 to obtain Canadian permanent residency, you should get the help of a legal immigration professional to prepare your application.
Getting help from Expressway Immigration Consultant may boost your chances of qualifying for immigrating to Canada in a short span of time.
Book a free consultation and start your Canada Immigration process now !
Interested in learning more about your options to immigrate to Canada? Complete our free online assessment form today!
709 Prince Center Building, 205 Second Floor, Pathari Road Lane, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights East,
Chennai-600006, Tamil Nadu, India.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday (09.00 am to 5.00 pm) ; On all Saturdays (09.00 am to 2.30 pm)
Need Immigration Help?
Book a consultation and start your immigration process now!