Saskatchewan Launches New Pathway Under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
The Government of Saskatchewan has announced the new Tech Talent Pathway under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) to attract highly skilled technology professionals into the province.
On 07 March 2022 Saskatchewan launched new pathway for PR under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). This new program is named as Tech Talent Pathway and is targeted at 11 tech jobs. Both express entry as well as non-express entry applicants can apply under this new pathway. Below is the general eligibility and list of NOC codes that may apply under this pathway.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY FOR TECH TALENT PATHWAY
As per Saskatchewan press release, to be eligible applicants must have:
- An employer specific SINP Job Approval Letter for an eligible technology sector occupation;
- a minimum official language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 5 if the applicant is not working in Saskatchewan when they apply or CLB level 7 if applying for Express Entry;
- at least one-year of work experience in that occupation in the past five years; or six months working in Saskatchewan;
- post-secondary education; and
- be eligible for Saskatchewan professional licensing (applicable to eligible computer, software, electrical and electronics engineers).
LIST OF ELIGIBLE OCCUPATIONS
|0213||Computer and information systems managers|
|2133||Electrical and Electronics engineers|
|2147||Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)|
|2171||Information System analysts and consultants|
|2172||Database analysts and data administrators|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2174||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
|2175||Web designers and developers|
|2281||Computer network technicians|
|2282||User support technicians|
|2283||Information system testing technicians|
WHO CANNOT APPLY
- Refugee claimants in Canada who are claiming refugee status from the Government of Canada.
You may not be eligible if:
- Required documents are not provided at the time of submitting your application.
- You were not able to prove that you plan to live and work in Saskatchewan.
- You and or your representative have intentionally misrepresented yourselves in the application.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Expressway Immigration Consultancy Services, Chennai for more details.
How Expressway Immigration Can Help?
Expressway Immigration is the leading immigration consultancy in Chennai, India backed by an efficient and professional team. Our Immigration professionals have helped more than 40,000 applicants to get PR visas to settle in Canada successfully. We are known for an excellent success rate which redefines our expertise and track record in immigration services. We ensure an error-free application process so you can easily get your Canada Permanent Residency visa.
- Free Eligibility Assessment
- Free Initial Consultation
- Job Experience supporting document
- Profile Evaluation
- Resume Writing
- Proof of Funds documents
- language competency training
- Documentation Assistance
- Professional guidance
- Dedicated Case Officer
- Assistance to get Police Clearance Certificate to all countries
- Assistance for Bio-metrics & Medicals
- Post-Landing Services
Do You Want to Apply to the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) in 2022?
If you plan on applying to the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) in 2022 to obtain Canadian permanent residency, you should get the help of a legal immigration professional to prepare your application.
Getting help from Expressway Immigration Consultant may boost your chances of qualifying for immigrating to Canada in a short span of time.
Book a free consultation and start your Canada Immigration process now !
Interested in learning more about your options to immigrate to Canada? Complete our free online assessment form today!
Visit us today to know your eligibility to qualify for upcoming Express Entry and PNP draws to obtain Canada PR in a quick time.
709 Prince Center Building, 205 Second Floor, Pathari Road Lane, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights East,
Chennai-600006, Tamil Nadu, India.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday (09.00 am to 5.00 pm) ; On all Saturdays (09.00 am to 2.30 pm)
+918939263766 |+919566677734 |+917092556334